Benefit from on the job training and mentoring along with participation in team projects, community service events, social outings, and professional development seminars. Receive the opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance their interpersonal skills.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Internships are available across all technical areas, and placement will be determined based on student interest. Project areas could include: app development, cloud development, AI, computing security, etc.
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work towards goals and objectives assigned by an experienced manager.
- Interact with, support business partners, and participate in projects that directly impact business value.
- Build professional relationships and enhance interpersonal skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in collegiate coursework at an accredited university
- Displays good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Additional skills, knowledge, and experience may be required based on the type of functions the incumbent will perform •
- Declared degree in a related field
- Minimum Cumulative GPA Requirement: 3.0