BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
The primary objective of The All Star program is to develop participants into productive, client engaged BLEND360 employees and set the foundation to build a fast track career in Business Intelligence.
The All-Star focused on Business Intelligence will:
- Work with client to translate Marketing strategy to specific analyses and resulting recommendations
- Work within a fast-paced, action-oriented environment
- Conduct analyses to support the business, across one or more areas of insight
- Present analysis findings and insights to the client Marketing organization
- Develop dashboard reports in Tableau to support the broader set of Marketing stakeholders
- Work with Decisioning platform and enterprise data in an EDW / Analytics Sandbox environment
- Collaborate with data team to configure fact tables that support the broader analytics team
- Collaborate and support other team members with data preparation, vestigation, methodology and development
- Work directly with the client to understand business goals, methodology considerations and timing for analysis and reporting work
- Location: Denver, CO
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Duration: Full-time
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
- BS or MS in Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, or other quantitative field with some experience in Marketing
Nice to Have:
- Some experience on Schema objects like Logical tables, Attributes, Facts, Hierarchies etc.
- Some experience on Public objects like Metrics, Filter, Prompts, Custom Groups, Consolidations, Reports, Documents and Dashboards
- Familiarity with operating system, relational databases and data sources
- Some experience in other BI tools such as Tableau and Power BI (Looker, Sisense, Thoughtspot a plus)
- PL/SQL and report development experience.
- Demonstrate a desire to remain current with industry technologies and standards.
You must reside or relocate to Denver, CO