Blueridge Restaurant Group is a from scratch upscale restaurant concept that currently operates three concepts; Stanford Grill, Copper Canyon Grill, and Stanford Kitchen, and has expansion plans to continue its growth throughout the east coast and the south. Founded in 2002, the company is headquartered in Columbia, MD. Each restaurant offers a dramatic exhibition kitchen, a polished casual ambiance, top notch service, and understandable American cuisine that simply tastes great.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Assistant to join our marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in brand management and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include planning, executing, tracking marketing strategies, analyze data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results, and content creation and management of social media platforms.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Manage and respond to customer reviews.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and digital)
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Monitor and manage loyalty program.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with marketing reports and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, or advertising a plus.