Software Engineer- Cloud Infrastructure (Intern)
Bodo is looking for a software engineering intern interested in distributed systems to develop Bodo’s revolutionary cloud analytics platform. This requires a strong entrepreneurship spirit and the ability to turn challenging technical ideas into reality. As a software engineer you will be building the cloud platform that hosts the fastest, most scalable and accessible analytics platform for data scientists and data engineers, with significant impact in large-scale enterprise cluster and cloud compute environments.
- Help develop, deploy and maintain Bodo’s cloud analytics platform
- Help enhance the simplicity, robustness, efficiency, and scalability of the Bodo Cloud Platform
- Contribute to various efforts in platform development
- Design and implement automated CI/CD pipelines to build, test, and release infrastructures
- Debug complex distributed system issues
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/MS/PhD student in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in distributed systems
- Experience working with cloud technologies: Kubernetes (K8s), Docker, Terraform, microservices, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Teamwork, strong communication skills, and attention to detail
Read more about Bodo’s Series A Round:
Learn more about our product: