Responsible for the APP development and maintenance of the mobile phone system.
1. Responsible for the requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, delivery, acceptance and maintenance of software products (APP applications) based on the collection system;
2. Undertake to formulate and complete corresponding development plans according to development goals and development requirements;
3. Responsible for and complete their own development tasks and the delivery of development codes and work results;
4. Research and reserve of new technologies, new applications and innovations.
1. Master’s degree or above;
2. Computer science and other related majors;
3. Participate in at least one complete mobile application development project, and be proficient in using development tools for development;
4. Familiar with mobile phone system application development framework, able to independently develop high-performance applications;
5. Understand the basics of mobile phone system programming language, and be able to use databases proficiently;
6. Have a strong enterprising spirit and desire for knowledge, be good at learning and applying new knowledge, and be willing to solve challenging problems; have a good teamwork spirit and a proactive sense of communication; have a strong sense of logic and responsibility; Technical development has strong sensitivity and enthusiasm.