Develop solutions and participate in project implementation.
1. Assist in the formulation of technical solutions, participate in assisting in project technical negotiations and the evaluation of technical solutions; 2. Responsible for the preparation of project cost budgets and assist in the management of the implementation of engineering projects;
3. Responsible for the preparation and review of project technical documents.
1. Master degree or above;
2. Electronics, communications, automation and other related majors;
3. Familiar with programming language, proficient in application; experience in hardware circuit design and debugging is preferred;
4. Have good communication skills, organization and coordination skills, and fast learning skills;
5. Can read English literature and news.