Join the industry leader! BOLAND provides clients with sustainable and energy efficient solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings in the Washington, DC / Baltimore metropolitan area. We allow building occupants and owners to do what they do best — focus on business, not buildings.
Did you know we have been named a “Best Place to Work” by ‘Washington Business Journal’ 13 times?
HR Intern: Assist Human Resources Department with day-to-day operations.
– Maintain and update personnel files into electronic system
– Audit and update professional development for associates
– Complete project work as assigned
– Assist with Keeping Comfortable Newsletter
– Assist with department related projects
– High school graduate and currently seeking college degree
– Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Administrative experience is a plus
– Organized, extremely detail oriented, multi-tasker, accurate with data entry
– Assertive, self-starter, responsive
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent pay
– Great and supportive work environment
– Professional training and growth
– Generous educational assistance program
– Recognition and outstanding co-workers!
If you are interested in joining the Boland team, please apply through https://www.boland.com/careers
We want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.