Become integral part of a dynamic team driving innovation and digital business models in Video System Software & Solutions. You will support market, competition and ecosystem analyses and gain insights into a rapidly growing market. These analyses play an important role for creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth ambition of Bosch.
In addition, you will take on independent tasks in a cross-functional project, where you will also get to know sales processes, key customer and partner of the company. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
Finally yet importantly, you will have the opportunity to gain work experience in an international environment with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in collaborative change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2021 and August 2022 – business administration, economics, innovation management, business informatics, industrial or traffic engineering
- Completed at a minimum 2 years of study in one of the above curricula
- Must be able to commit to a minimum internship duration of 3-9 months
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 30-40 hours per week
- U.S. work authorization required. Bosch Security Systems, LLC. does not offer sponsorship for interns.
- Local applicants preferred
- The ideal candidate brings excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, and ideally first experience in business analysis or innovation management
- Ability to think analytically and to summarize and communicate important data and information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to act responsibly with entrepreneurial mindset
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Problem solving skills
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.