Brooksource is hiring 2 Entry Level Embedded Engineers for GE Healthcare in Milwaukee, WI. Our Client is looking for educated, well versed Electrical Engineers with a passion for software. GE is offering a top notch training program to train up entry level Engineers, and bring them on as mid-level resources that are ready to kick start their careers!
Top skills needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field.
- 1 to 2 years experience developing hardware/software for complex systems or computerized products, including experience with software development life cycle and automated testing is ideal.
- Demonstrates hands-on proficiency/education in C/C++.
- Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages, including UML, C/C++, and Python
- Hands-on experience in VxWorks development and debugging
- Hands-on experience with Linux development environment, ClearCase and GitLab
- Hands-on experience in embedded software platform and application development
- Understanding of UML language, experience with IBM Rational Rhapsody UML
- Hands-on experience developing software for complex systems in regulated industry (medical, automotive, aviation)
What’s in it for you?
- Get your foot in the door with one of the most respected and fast growing companies in the United States!
- Get hands on, personalized training, that will ramp you up to being a mid-level Engineer in just 1 year.
About Eight Eleven Group
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws