Bullhorn is looking for a Remote IT Helpdesk Administrator to join our IT team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Why this job is important:
At Bullhorn, we put the world to work. Our international recruitment and CRM software delivers best-of-breed technology solutions for the world’s leading recruitment firms. With over 300,000 users, we work at a rapid pace to deliver an incredible customer experience. As a market leader we are seeking the best talent to continue building our world class team.
As an IT Helpdesk Administrator, you will work with the head of Bullhorn’s internal IT Group to provide world class desktop and application support to 1,200+ users. You will troubleshoot multiple computer platforms (Windows, MacOS, and Smartphone). You will support multiple administrative and desktop related applications and users who work from home or travel.
A typical day might include:
- Imaging, configuration, and troubleshooting of computers and hardware for end users.
- Overseeing helpdesk operations and service levels.
- Responsible for the managing and troubleshooting of cloud-based systems and platforms.
- Producing, maintaining, and validating standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining conference room systems, functionality, and end-user experience.
- Responsible for the timely on/offboarding of full-time employees and contractors.
- Participating in project activities and tasks.
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field of study.
- You have INCREDIBLE customer service skills.
- You have a working knowledge of basic network concepts (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, wireless, VPN, and IP telephony).
- You have strong technical knowledge of PC hardware, Google Apps, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Active Directory in a networked environment.
Bonus points for:
- Systems Administration experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Process improvement experience.
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service – You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy – You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership – You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility – You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human – You consider other people’s perspectives, laugh, and have fun.