BCS is looking for a part-time intern to assist with social media marketing and website development. This is a remote position.
Business-Community Synergies (BCS) is a small, dynamic company providing specialized services in corporate-community relations to industry, non-governmental organizations and the public sector. We work with companies in the energy and extractive sectors, among others, to develop positive, mutually beneficial relationships in the communities where they work.
BCS operates through an international network of consultants who bring their extensive experience and insight to our work. We provide the following services: Community-Company Assessments (CCA), Action Research and Analysis, Training and Capacity Development, and Reviews and Assessments of technical documents and community engagement strategies. BCS associates are located around the world, and networked electronically. For more information, please access our website at http://www.BCSynergies.com
Duties are to work with the BCS team to:
- Build/ Revise BCS website
- Develop Social Marketing materials
- Experience editing content for business websites, specifically in using WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Adobe software suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of social media for business (LinkedIn, tweeter, Facebook, etc.).
- Experience writing/editing content for business websites and social media.
- Independent and able to take initiative without direct supervision. Professionalism, enterprising, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in other locations via computer and phone.
To apply, please provide a full c.v. and a short cover letter indicating why you are interested in this work and able to perform it exceptionally well. Send application to: Info@BCSynergies.com