We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
We hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. We embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates.
• Develops an understanding of processes, applications and data that are used to perform data extraction, manipulation and report generation
• Proactively anticipates, recognizes, and solves problems associated with enterprise, industry, and business unit issues
• Possesses the ability to complete analysis related to complex business issues and communicate findings to a broad audience
• Delivers data-driven solutions that leverage visualization, statistics, or other mathematical approaches for data analysis addressing management information, business planning and other decision-making analytical needs
• Must have at least one semester of school to complete after the internship
• Pursuing degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, MIS, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science or a related field
• Programming skills in business analytics software (SAS, R, Python or related)
• Knowledge and/or experience with database querying, data mining and statistics
• Advanced MS Excel (VBA) proficiency
• Qualified candidates will have intellectual curiosity and the technical aptitude to utilize financial, statistical and other types of data to analyze business problems, draw conclusions and articulate recommendations