Are you an analytical thinker who is passionate about making a better California? Do you have experience with contracts and contract analysis? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) is looking for an Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) to join our Equitable Community Revitalization Grants Administrative Support (ECRG) Unit.
You will be responsible for application process and administration, invoicing, monitoring, and finance tracking and reporting of ECRG funds in the Site Mitigation and Restoration Program (SMRP).
What You’ll Do
- Performance/ Process development and administration
- Finance & budget analysis
- Cost reimbursement
- Research and analysis
- ECRG effectiveness analysis
What We Look For
- Three years of professional analytical experience in budgeting, management analysis, personnel, planning, program evaluation, or policy analysis
- Equivalent of graduation from 4 year college program (Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.)
- Ability to reason logically and creatively
- The skill to use a variety of analytical techniques to solve complex governmental and managerial problems