At Call Box, we created a first-of-its-kind call tracking software that is currently used by over 100,000 businesses with technology unmatched by our competitors. We produce all marketing campaigns internally, with a small team of Marketing Specialists, Digital Marketing Managers, and Graphic Designers. Our campaigns are focused on increasing awareness of our brands, telling our brand stories, generating leads for the sales team, and engaging current users.
As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll be focused on growing revenue from our current client base as well as sourcing and engaging new prospects through content marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, and email automation. With our lean team, you’ll be exposed to collaboration with the executive team and develop a wide range of marketing experience.
- Gain an understanding of Call Box products, vertical personas, and client industries.
- Create campaign-specific content for in-product messaging and emails, and revamp existing content.
- Write press releases, case studies, client testimonials, industry articles, blog posts, web page content, and social media content to engage current clients and attract prospective clients.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy for conferences Call Box attends.
- Frequently analyze campaign events to check on status, identify trends and ways to improve tactic performance, and be on the lookout for ways to push events along in the sales process.
- Collaborate with Sales Account Executives to target specific accounts in their territories.
- Campaign execution driving toward lead generation and upsell key performance indicators.
- A self starter who is able to run with loose ideas and concepts.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- An excellent writer and editor.
- Skilled in working independently, as well as with a team, to complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.