Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated technical undergraduate students to join CGS’ 2020 Internship Program in the DC Metro area to support our government clients. The goal of the CGS Internship Program is to offer an interactive environment to:
- Experience and learn about consulting in the federal government market
- Gain knowledge of the consulting and information technology needs of the federal government clients
- Develop fundamental consulting skills by applying industry best-practices and technology to solve challenging issues.
Candidates should have a demonstrated interest in technology consulting, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
As an Intern you will:
- Design, develop and conduct demos for various applications used within our organization.
- Conduct market research and analysis using industry tools
- Develop and present summary reports to management based on market research and analysis
- Contribute to the growth of capabilities in Agile, Cloud, Software Testing, or other relevant areas.
- Support internal training development and delivery for new internal processes and procedures
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g..: Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics or other related field of study)
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Possess strong business written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook)
- Great attitude and hunger for learning
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)