Caravel is looking for hardworking web developers to join our team working on exciting client and internal projects. We’re dedicated to building your skills as you work on teams to build real products.
Software developers will work in a variety of programming/development roles depending on current client needs. Previous experience desired, but not required.
What you would be working on:
- React back end development
- Back end for React Native mobile applications
- Firebase experience is a plus
- Internship runs from September 1st, 2021 to December 17th, 2021
- Flexible hours: 13~18 hours per week (If you need more hours to fit your internship class requirements, we can provide you with as many as you need)
- Unpaid Internship
- Apply agile methodology principles while working on a collaborative team