Carnegie Robotics seeks outstanding students for our internships and co-ops. We view internships as excellent opportunities for us to learn about future potential full-time hires while also contributing to students’ education and their understanding of work practices in an engineering setting. Many of our interns return annually and take on ever more challenging tasks.
We accept college sophomores, juniors, seniors, masters and PhD level interns. In all cases we expect to see excellent grades, work ethic and a strong desire to accomplish goals. We pay well and will push you well beyond your comfort zone.
For the spring internship click here:
For the summer internship click here:
Electrical Engineering Interns will be treated as junior engineers on development teams and will assist and work on the following aspects of development projects:
- Work with Software and Mechanical Engineers for sensor integration and overall specification definition.
- Generate schematic capture and PCB layout using modern CAD tools.
- Author design documentation: concept of operations, requirements, and hardware design specification.
- Sub-system Level design analysis, characterization
- Perform engineering debug analysis including the use of oscilloscopes, multi-meters, power supplies, and signal generators.
- Perform COTS trade studies to assist make-versus-buy decisions.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required
Carnegie Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes applications from all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable laws and Carnegie Robotics.