Carnegie Robotics seeks outstanding students for our internships and co-ops. We view internships as excellent opportunities for us to learn about future potential full-time hires while also contributing to students’ education and their understanding of work practices in an engineering setting. Many of our interns return annually and take on ever more challenging tasks.
We accept college sophomores, juniors, seniors, masters and PhD level interns. In all cases we expect to see excellent grades, work ethic and a strong desire to accomplish goals. We pay well and will push you well beyond your comfort zone.
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
For the spring internship click here:
For the summer internship click here:
- Collaborate with technicians and engineers to facilitate the production process.
- Assist in the development and implementation of clear, complete and accurate work instructions for engineering and manufacturing purposes.
- Create and edit work instructions to result in an accurate, documented process while in a changing and fast pace environment.
- Work with technicians directly, taking photos of the process and ensuring clarity of instructions.
- Engineering major
- GPA – 3.0
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
- Work cross functionally in teams.
- Maintain focus during constant transition.
- Maintain high standards of excellence through accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.