Do you have a passion to be a part of a startup? Do you have a burning desire to succeed and to contribute to an exciting new venture?
If so this opportunity is for you:
This opening is for an ambitious and talented intern who is interested in developing their career within a growing social enterprise and start up. The ideal candidate is self-starter who is also a team player and strives to enhance the customer experience. The role will involve professional development in carrying out diverse activities. The successful intern will build experience in implementing sales strategies while receiving professional guidance.
We anticipate a steady growth, and we look forward to reaching a wider audience. This is a multi-faceted company that works on business and personal development through coaching & consulting. Most recently we formed a subsidiary and have been selected to work on a consumer-packaged goods business.
The Sales Intern is responsible for maintaining and growing the customer base working constantly to meet company goals.
This position will report directly to the CEO and will involve collaboration with the board,
business advisors and influential leaders in the coaching and food industry.
About Caroline Sarah Ventures
A woman-owned company providing coaching and consulting services for International Business Development and Personal & Professional growth. We assist companies throughout their international expansion with effective Sales, Marketing and Communications strategies. Caroline Sarah Ventures uses techniques from Behavioral Science and Psychology that are effective in improving Interpersonal Relationships, Self Confidence and Resilience.
Our subsidiary is in the food industry and is a fast moving business expanding into retail market nationwide.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree
· One-year previous work experience
· Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
· Microsoft office skills
· General business and Sales experience
· Action oriented and determined
· Direct sales and cold calling
· Have an enthusiastic positive and ambitious character
· Team player and self-starter
· A passion for innovation and success
· An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Effective communication and interaction with others
· Problem-solving skills
· Curiosity and desire to learn
· Professional and strong work ethic
· Drive to help others and bring change
· Interns have the opportunity to assist with new and existing accounts, sales and business development.
· Assist with sales pitches, presentations
· Reply to customer calls, emails and general inquiries
· Follow up to close deals with prospect clients
· Operate our CRM
· Collaborate with the Marketing team for marketing material, advertisements
· Provide graphs, reports and customer feedback data
· Booking venues and help with event organization
· Research and communicate new trends
· Research current and potential customers to understand their business, and inform them about our services and products
· Monitor and report on competition
· Present a sales report to senior management at end of internship
· This is internship can be converted into a paid position based on performance
· Sales commission plan
· Travel opportunities
· Training provided