We are seeking to hire an Infrastructure Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team based at our corporate headquarters based in Andover, MA, USA located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA, USA. This position offers a great opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced technology and tools.
The Infrastructure Software Quality Assurance Engineer will impact the organization by supporting an agile team in testing, environment build-up, analyzing, designing, and building a comprehensive software quality assurance test infrastructure to deliver a high quality 4G/5G and RAN product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain Open Stack and VMWARE Cloud networks.
- Assemble 5G micro service test environment.
- Create dynamic test topologies with Kubernetes containers.
- Automate Cloud orchestration.
- Debug test network and cloud issues.
- Maintain inventories for lab equipment and test tools.
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience building test infrastructures.
- Experience with Virtual Machines.
- Experience in variety of Linux kernels and OSs.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Good working knowledge of EPC infrastructure and RF network.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Networking and routing protocols experience is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment is highly desirable.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab is highly desirable.
Casa Systems, Inc. offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).