We are seeking to hire a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (vBNG) to join our growing team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA, USA.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer will impact the organization by providing customer trial support and field issue reproduction in the lab, set up of various vBNG configurations in the lab and execution of customers’ testing plans, and develop around the clock testing with our Software Quality Assurance Engineering team based in Guangzhou, China.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reproduce field issues in the lab.
- Develop and execute customers’ testing plans.
- Develop and execute system level, functional and non-functional, integration, regression, system, exploratory and performance/stability tests for vBNG/Routing products.
- Work with architects and software engineers to develop and employ testing strategy and tools aligned to industry standards and customer feature requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ to 7 years of applicable experience of testing telecom networking and access products.
- Strong ability to reproduce field issues in the Lab, develop and execute customers’ test plans.
- NFV testing experience.
- Detailed understanding of wireline access network architecture and BBF specifications.
- Experience of testing some of BNG/PON/DSLAM access control and provisioning protocols, TCP/IP networking, RADIUS, DHCP, Portal, Diameter, 802.1x, L2TP, etc.
- L3 network testing experience of IP routing and signaling.
- Experience of developing test specifications.
- Working experience of building automation framework, testing embedded systems and corresponding tool suites.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to live Casa’s core values: fun work environment, innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a high-pressure, team environment.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).