Do you have a passion to help people live better, healthier lives? Come be a part of the Catalent team in Bloomington, IN where these things happen!
This location provides drug substance manufacturing, drug product manufacturing, and related pharmaceutical services. Our award-winning facility helps customers accelerate biologic drug development programs and bring better treatments to help patients live better, healthier lives.
We need qualified Equipment Leads, Team Room Leads and Senior Manufacturing Associates who share our values and vision to be the world’s most trusted, reliable and innovative drug development and delivery partner. For these roles, you will:
• Efficiently and safely setup and operate the various pieces of production equipment
• Work in a hands-on fashion and take ownership of the quality and quantity of product produced
• Be actively involved in continual process improvements
• Have a high school diploma/equivalent, technical certificate and/or higher education degree(s)
• Demonstrate Manufacturing experience
• Be proficient and/or knowledge of GMP (not required, but would really be great)
What can Catalent offer you? (besides working with an amazing group of folks)
• A rewarding career with growth potential
• Flexible hours with shift differential pay
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Generous paid time off plan
• State-of-the-art facilities with on-site cafeteria and employee gym
• To be a part of something that can change the world for the better