Leveraging the crossroads of insurance expertise and technological innovation, CCG IQ and our suite of services empower insurance carriers to make faster, smarter and better decisions regarding underwriting and claims settlements. The combination of our proven solutions and years of expertise in the industry has enabled us to establish a respected history of helping make a positive impact on people nationwide.
Our family of brands, including HVACi, StrikeCheck and JMI Reports, allow insurance professionals to breathe easy knowing all their complex claims and underwriting needs will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte but with a presence across the country, CCG IQ is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and personable candidates to join our team.
Technology powered. People driven. That’s CCG IQ.
As a Technical Writer you will work closely with our field technicians to review all of the information from the assessments, conduct additional research, and write detailed reports for insurance carriers. Our Technical Writers take factual information and arrange into a logical, well-written, formatted report that is sent to our clients. These reports are used by insurance carriers across the country to settle specialty and complex claims quickly, fairly and accurately.
The keys to success in the role of Technical Writer at CCG are the disciplined execution of the following high-level tasks:
- Compose final reports based on field technicians’ damage assessments and industry best practices
- Interface with field technicians to review and interpret damage assessments
- Utilize automated estimating systems to prepare repair vs replacement estimates for property damage
- Manage claim turn-around-times to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Respond to end-user customer service escalations, as necessary
- Maintain insurance adjuster relationships
- Answer inbound calls
- Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG management team
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Technical Writer should possess the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field preferred
- Excellent written communication and grammar skills are required
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to pass a federal and criminal background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG for this position now or in the future
- Competitive compensation package
- Matching 401k plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company sponsored events
- Casual dress
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities