Competitive Intelligence Marketing Intern
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Competitive Intelligence Intern within the Competitive Intelligence team, you will have the opportunity to help define and drive the go-to-market positioning and strategy for the Celonis Platform and Applications. You will be a member of the high-impact Competitive Intelligence team, defining market strategy for one of the world’s fastest-growing software companies. You will be responsible for supporting the go-to-market teams in competitive deals, defining strategic positioning of the product, and working with the product teams to influence the roadmap.
Our Competitive Intelligence team is the key link between Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, Development, and Executives.
- Establish and maintain a thorough understanding of the enterprise software market including Process Mining, RPA, BPM, Low-code Automation, Enterprise AI, and Business Intelligence.
- Know your products’ competition and coach customer-facing teams on how to outmaneuver them.
- Collaborate with and support the go-to-market teams in individual deals against competitors. This includes speaking with prospects to differentiate the Celonis platform.
- Leverage market research and analysis on the enterprise software market to influence product strategy and roadmap.
- Develop competitive positioning material against specific competitors and other categories of software.
- Be the company expert on market intelligence, enabling the global Celonis organization on market landscape and positioning.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with industry analysts, investors, domain experts and partners.
- Conduct trend analysis and deal debriefs on competitive deals, reporting back to the executive team.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to define the go-to-market approach and drive execution in collaboration with the entire organization.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business administration, Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, or any relative degree
- any experience with process automation or Artificial Intelligence software is a plus
- Previous strategy & market research knowledge & exposure.
- Strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer stories, and competitive advantage
- Agile and team-oriented, ability to give and receive feedback, change tact, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal
- Ability to see the big picture and contribute to strategy development while also working in the details
- Ability to work full-time 40hrs/week for 12 weeks starting June 7th 2021