Intern- Ecosystem Strategy & Operations
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity – and for that we need you as an Intern Partner Strategy & Operations (m/f/x). We are looking for a driven and smart intern with a passion for performance improvement and operational excellence to support the growth of our global partner ecosystem. Within the Partner Strategy & Operations Team, you contribute to and independently drive strategic projects related to Celonis’ partner program and closely work with a multitude of internal stakeholders from partnership teams to central business functions. You are a continuous learner who enjoys solving complex challenges and you are capable of implementing projects in a time-critical and successful manner.
If you are interested in a working student position, you need bring enough time to do an internship beforehand.
- … are a student of business administration / business informatics or of a comparable program with outstanding performance
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to internal and external stakeholders
- … at best already gained first experiences in consulting, partner management and/or strategy & operations, SaaS or a related practical field
- … are very engaged and think strategically about technology and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- … are visionary and don’t lose focus even in a fast-changing and dynamic environment
- … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English (German plus but not necessary)
- … bring at least 4-6 months in full-time availability for an internship
- … see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining – the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.