Roles & Responsibilities of Java Developer:
- Should have strong knowledge in Core concepts of Java, Spring, Spring Boot, OOP’S Concept, SQL, and PLSQL.
- Understanding of integration technologies such as Kafka and Middleware tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications
- Apply new technologies such as Spring Web flow, Spring MVC and other Spring technologies.
- Knowledge Client Server / Web-Based programming development environments.
- Implement Java solutions using best OO Heuristics, troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Knowledge of WebSphere, Java and Java web applications.
- Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL and database stored procedures.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.