Centrillion Bioscience is creating transformative genomic technologies leveraging engineering and biochemistry breakthroughs to accelerate discovery and reveal the real genome that has thus far been obscured by its complexity and the limitations of existing technologies. Our team of scientists, engineers and business professionals is committed to making a new generation of genomic technologies accessible and affordable for multitude of previously unapproachable applications in healthcare, scientific research, agriculture and consumer genomics. Centrillion’s Molecular Vision Laboratory (MVL) is a leader in identification of genetic mutations in vision disorders. Centrillion is backed by venture capital and strategic investors and has operations in Silicon Valley, CA, Portland, OR and in Asia Pacific.
We have immediate need of Process Technician at our Palo Alto, CA office; job details are as follows:
Life sciences manufacturing experience and familiarity with aseptic processes in a quality system and/or two years of college-level science coursework. Must be able to work effectively in a group and independently. Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Policies, and work instructions to ensure compliance. Performs routine processes related to bulk formulation, filling, and packaging of Quality System compliant products. This includes working inside cleanrooms, weighing/measuring raw materials, formulating and aseptically filling products.
- Operate semi-automated equipment in a clean room for pilot production
- Perform wafer processing: cleaning, coating, advanced lithography (recipe creation, basic troubleshooting, etc.), dicing & packaging
- Prepare & handle hazardous chemical reagents
- Adhere to, and enforce strict safety guidelines
- Observe, document & report on processes, problems
- University/College Bachelor’s Degree (Chemistry, Biology or equivalent preferred)
- Some manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
- Familiar with ISO 6 clean room policies and procedures.
- Candidate must be willing to lift up to 25 lbs. and spend the majority of time on the floor working on tool sets, walking long distances, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- The technician will interact closely with other team members and engineers.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to learn quickly, respond to feedback, and communicate clearly.
- Able to read and follow strict SOPs and regulations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Safety-minded, disciplined workmanship, flexible hours.
- Familiar with basic computer software; Microsoft Office