Are you an aspiring developer who is passionate about tech? Or a skilled marketer who knows tech and can get people excited about a really cool product?
Chainstarters is a rapid development platform that turns you into a superdeveloper!
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Writing high-quality, technical content for regular email marketing
- Coordinating with Social Media Manager to ensure email marketing messaging is consistent with social media presence
- Working well around deadlines and on a schedule
- Iterating to evolve the branding of the company’s marketing campaigns based on performance
- Some experience of HubSpot is preferred. If you have no knowledge of HubSpot, then a willingness to dig in and learn is paramount!
What is Chainstarters?
Building tech infrastructure is hard! It’s expensive, time-consuming, difficult, and repetitive. Chainstarters is an out-of-the-box backend infrastructure that sets developers up for success, so they can focus on innovating instead of building the same thing over and over. Our “rapid development platform” makes developers’ lives easier by instantly deploying a secure and scalable cloud infrastructure. It automates and streamlines complex processes and takes on the burden of backend dev-ops, all while leveraging best-in-class technology.
Chainstarters wants to empower developers to build revolutionary products! We have optimized and bundled best-in-class technology (like Kubernetes, GraphQL, EVM Blockchain layer, and end-to-end encryption) to allow developers to save time and money. Building on the Chainstarters platform is more cost-effective and faster than traditional software development, and superior to other low-code solutions because it is completely customizable and scalable.
We are eager to create a community of innovators that not only builds on Chainstarters, but also grows with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you like to roll up your sleeves and put yourself out there, please apply. This internship is unpaid and only for college credit.
We are a fully remote workforce. The interview process will be remote and all meetings are virtual.