As an Engineering Intern, you will have an opportunity to work with an experienced group of engineering professionals that will not only provide you with challenging work but will mentor and encourage you to learn and grow. Summer intern experiences will include exposure to installation, design, project engineering, and more!
What you will be doing
- Helps assist with design and program PLC, HMI, robots and other types of manufacturing equipment.
- Provide support for installation, controls issues and wiring upgrades on equipment.
- Assist in and occasionally lead in trouble shooting of equipment.
- Continuous improvement activities with sensor, powerpack, and test production processes.
- Leads electrical projects including new, operations improvements, and periodic repair and replacement.
- Analyzes product, process and technology to figure out the best methods of manufacture.
- Utilizes statistical methods for continuous improvement on plant systems.
Jobs will vary dependent upon intern, supervisor, and company needs.
- Must be attending a 4-year university
- Must be studying Bachelor’s in Engineering (Electrical Preferred)
- Demonstrated attention to detail and documentation
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- Knowledge product design process and/or tooling and manufacturing processes preferred