The Electrical Engineer Intern will assist in the design, development, installation and commissioning of Electronic Security Systems.
- Fast paced electrical design and drafting for construction projects.
- Design, specification, and coordination of various electrical systems.
- Assisting team members by delivering on-time, high-quality drawing packages.
- In the process of earning a Master’s degree OR enrolled in an accredited 4-year Electrical Engineering program and in the 3rd year of the program.
- Required to adhere to all government agency guidelines as it applies to COVID vaccine Attestation/Restrictions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication (verbal, written, listening) and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of, or interest in manufacturing, industrial & electrical systems
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite desired.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio