TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH THE CHICK-FIL-A CORPORATE CAREERS WEB SITE
Spend your summer building something that matters.
The Chick-fil-A Software Engineering Summer Intern will have the opportunity to:
- Build cloud-based software products using modern code technologies and practices in an agile, team based environment
- Build relationships across technical intern peers and Chick-fil-A Technology leadership
- Build your professional skills through 1:1 mentoring from a coach assigned to you over the summer
This program gives you the opportunity to leverage your software engineering skills in a real-life working environment. You’ll get to experience first-hand Chick-fil-A’s corporate culture and participate in a range of technology projects. In addition to project work, you’ll meet with key leaders across each function to better understand all aspects of the business. Whatever your technical goals, we help match you to the right opportunity. To see some of the exciting work our team is engaged in, visit our Medium Blog.
Project Examples from Previous Internships:
- Enabling our customers to skip the line by building our CFA One app
- Automating our restaurants by leveraging IoT devices for our kitchens
- Developing systems to make our restaurants the safest place to eat
- Supporting digital workplace transformation for Corporate Staff
- Equipping our restaurant Operators with a mobile app for operating their restaurant
Job Responsibilities & Activities:
- Learn about a variety of Chick-fil-A systems and technologies
- Contribute to current IT projects or initiatives with guidance from an intern coach
- Influence new and innovative ways to solve current business and technical challenges
- Learn from key members of the IT department to better understand IT roles and key functions
**AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE AN ON-LINE TECHNICAL ASSESSMENT.
- Currently a junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study (MIS, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related technical majors). Must be returning to undergraduate school Fall 2022.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have housing and transportation
Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum GPA : 3.0