ChromoLogic is in search of team members who share a passion for contributing to meaningful projects that have a positive impact in the world. Our mission is to incubate and commercialize disruptive solutions in the medical, aerospace and security markets. The ChromoLogic team is dedicated to this mission because of a shared belief in the life-saving and life-transforming capabilities of our technologies.
Are you a college engineering student or recent college graduate who is self-motivated with strong organizational skills that thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have college projects to showcase your engineering skills?
· Assist with electronic and mechanical assembly, including soldering
· Assist in preparing engineering related calculations, design drawings, specifications, and visual aids
· Work closely with engineering team with research, projects and reports
· Follow protocols and document project deliverables on JIRA
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Structural engineering or related field
· Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, and technical communication skills to clearly articulate ideas, problems, and solutions
· Willingness to learn new skills
· C and/or Python programming experience highly desired
- Use of basic test and measurement tools, including digital multi-meters (DMM), power supplies, and calipers highly desired
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or other CAD software
· US Citizen or US Permanent Resident due to government contract requirements
· Flexible Salary Program (bonus)
· Unique health benefits program
· Give Back & Get Back: Volunteer 4 hours of your time to the community and receive one full day off
· Company paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
· 401k options