The candidate will act as a business and technology recovery coordinator for assigned businesses in the Institutional Client Group (ICG). The position requires a candidate with general management skills, leadership abilities, who can manage and lead a variety of activities in parallel. The candidate must be able to form trusting relationships with technology and business unit managers.
– Ensure assigned Businesses units are in full compliance with Citi Continuity of Business (COB) Policy & Standards
– Perform ongoing Continuity of Business (COB) Plan Maintenance including the Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business Recovery Plans (BRP) and Crisis Management (CMP) Plans .
– Coordinate with Business Partners, Business Continuity Management Groups, Application Teams, and Support Teams to ensure test coordination and preparation is occurring on schedule.
– Evaluate Work Area Recovery Strategies and work with the businesses to optimize ensuring sufficient resiliency to support critical functions
– Perform compliance related requirements and ensure corrective action plans are closed within required timeframes
– Provide guidance to Application Development and Support teams on COB Testing Strategy and Compliance, leveraging current and emerging COB technologies, to ensure COB readiness
– Project Management of key initiatives as defined by the ICG Continuity & Crisis
– Coordinate alternate work area strategy execution and provide recovery support at time of disaster.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 2-5 years of relevant business/product experience
– Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
– Advanced user proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint a must)
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
-Strong time management skills