Founded on a passion for construction and unparalleled personal client service, CK Commercial is a progressive construction services firm focused on providing clients with a high level of oversight on each project. Our team is made up of construction professionals who are passionate about building projects and relationships.
With a proven track record in the commercial construction industry, CK Commercial specializes in providing construction services for Public, Private and Non-Profit clients. We know that the true key to success is engaging the team throughout the entire construction process by building a partnership with each client.
THE CK APPROACH
CK Commercial’s approach to construction starts internally with our culture and values. We believe in teamwork, open communication and complete transparency on each project. Our passion defines us and drives us to keep raising the bar past the standard in the construction industry.
We want to keep it simple and redefine the construction experience for our clients and partners through a collaborative approach that focuses on executing the client’s vision on each project. At the core of this collaborative approach is keeping our team and subcontractor partners accountable and working together to successfully complete each project. This personal approach serves as the foundation for each project that CK Commercial completes. Simplifying the process and executing the client’s vision on each project is CK Commercial’s ultimate goal.
- Set up and maintain project office and records, including project directory, submittal logs, RFI logs, material delivery logs, close out logs, etc., and assist with the day-to-day management of scheduled activities on projects.
- Process shop drawings and submittals, logging and tracking all project documentation; e.g. shop drawings, RFI’s, ASI’s, proposal requests, and change orders.
- Support creation and management of project schedules.
- Identify and resolve field issues.
- Prepare and process all close-out materials; e.g. as-built drawings, warranties, lien releases, operation and maintenance manuals and punch list control.
- Coordinate work with site subcontractors, inspectors, architects, engineers, and project owner representatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated interest in a construction-related career.