The AR/3D Manager is responsible for a team of artists and scan technicians that create high quality models, animations and photo realistic renders in alignment with our brand standards on WebstaurantStore.com.
The position requires a candidate with proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating team members to meet an extremely deadline-driven environment.
You’ll be responsible for operational metrics, team productivity, staffing, and oversight of process optimization. This is a fast-paced job where rapid adaptation and response to changing needs is critical. The position requires a self-motivated, independent, organized individual who can juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
If you’re searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only. As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you’ll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally. Companywide, we maintained our ranking as the second largest Foodservice equipment and supplies dealer in the country, according to Foodservice Equipment & Supplies Magazine’s 2019 “Distribution Giants” survey.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and manages 3D workflow in collaboration with upper management and personal insights, organizes, schedules and oversees special projects
- Creates 3D contents
- Responsible for workflow improvement and new process implementation
- Works with third party vendors to ensure accuracy in models and workflow integrity
- Oversees 3D team
- Updates the 3D portion of the internal Wiki pages
- Works directly with management on special projects, process improvements and third party interaction
- Works with development of new tools and features relating to 3D models
- Responsible for maintaining KPI’s for 3D team as well as performing yearly reviews
- Will meet weekly with the 3D team with updates pertaining to project specifics and overall production
- Must include salary requirements to be considered
- 4- 6 years work experience with at least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Maya, Marmoset, Substance Painter, Arnold, render farms and more
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Strong sense of composition, lighting, scale, and proportion
- 3D modeling experience of Interior Architecture
- Creative thinker, efficient problem solver and ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources
- Experience working with agile development project tracking software
- Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Exhibit a friendly and helpful demeanor and be able to work well with others