Annual Compensation: $40,000
WebstaurantStore is looking for motivated, ambitious candidates with leadership potential to join our growing company as Customer Solutions Leadership Trainees. This role focuses on learning the ins-and-outs of the Customer Solutions department, with sights set on advancement within the company.
Through this position candidates will gain a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects which encompass a successful e-commerce business and utilize their knowledge to come up with creative solutions to a wide range of customer’s problems. After successfully acclimating to the Customer Solutions Specialist role, candidates would have the opportunity to progress within the company in a number of different roles. These include, but are not limited to, Team Leader, Category Expert and Customer Solutions Consultant.
Within the Customer Solutions Specialist role, you will:
- Provide friendly, efficient and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Listen to and analyze customer’s issues, investigate problems, and provide strategic solutions
- Foster a team-oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- Take initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that WebstaurantStore is the leader in the online foodservice industry
- Learn about the foodservice industry and the products that we sell
- Communicate with customers through phone, email and chat about their order status and available products
Once a growth path is established and worked toward, you would have the opportunity to complete some or all of the following tasks:
- Monitor chats and calls to minimize wait time
- Help resolve escalated situations
- Give feedback and suggestions to improve our responses to customers
- Help Team Members problem solve to find creative solutions for customers
- Attend Career Fairs
- Interview potential candidates
- Hire and train great employees
- Implement incentive programs
- Encourage Team Members to reach their career goals
- Become an expert within specialized facets of the restaurant supply industry
- Conduct trainings on products for fellow Team Members
- Take classes to receive certifications relevant to the industry
- Travel to trade shows
- Become a mentor for new and incoming Team Members
- And in general, continually work to improve and contribute to the advancement of our Customer Solutions team and the future of WEBstaurantStore.com
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Possess creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Can effectively communicate with customers and Team Members
- Show leadership potential
- Possess a college degree (Preferred but not required)
- Have a willingness to embrace and adapt to change
- Ability to manage varied responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular foodservice industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, which is outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Customer Solutions Leadership Trainee position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.