WebstaurantStore.com — the internet’s largest restaurant supplier — has an immediate opening for a IT Security Engineer within our Security Team! In this position, you’ll support existing security processes assessing our network security posture, while enjoying a collaborative work environment with room for growth and training provided when needed. If you’re a smart, analytical and driven technology professional, don’t miss this chance to join our growing Security Team!
If you’re searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only. As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you’ll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
Key Role and Responsibilities
The primary function of this position is to perform network security reviews, process change management requests, conduct security awareness training, and assist in incident response of security related events.
- Assist in incident response, threat analysis, and tracking of security related events
- Evaluate new tools and use existing tools to help discover and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Review vulnerability scans and research new vulnerabilities and malicious software.
- Ensure security vulnerabilities are tracked and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate security alerts and information.
- Evaluate security posture when moving workloads to the cloud
- Build and manage Security Awareness Program
- A background in Information Security or Network Operations.
- Experience in cloud computing (Azure, Google, AWS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365, Windows Server, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience with the following technologies
- Endpoint Protection
- Secure Email Gateways
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP),
- Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM)
- Vulnerability Scanners
- Bachelor’s Degree (Cybersecurity, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent experience
- Understanding of PCI compliancy requirements and procedures
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a growing security team and other stakeholders in the company.
- Ability to remain detail oriented in a fast paced, ever changing environment
WebstaurantStore.com offers a very competitive salary and an exciting environment to work in. If you’re ready to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up-to-date on current technologies, please submit your resume today!