Remote available in following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only. When we open our offices they’ll be available to work in as well if you live near Lititz, PA or Tampa, FL (if you live near an office you’re not required to come in. It’s just a perk if you need to get out of the house!)
Use the cover letter portion of our application to write a 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
What we’re looking for:
- You enjoy refactoring code until it’s something you’re proud of.
- Knowledgeable in HTML and CSS. Familiarity with utility CSS frameworks such as Tailwind is a bonus.
- Experienced with GIT and Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- TypeScript experience or willingness to learn it. Most new code we write is in TypeScript and old code is always being refactored to TypeScript.
You should be:
- Solid work ethic – you are motivated to learn and work independently
- Dependability – demonstrate an ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Problem solver – take a project from scoping requirements through launch
- Passion – you enjoy what you do and getting to work with new technology
- Great communication skills – collaborate with project managers and other developers to meet schedules & deliverables and work with remote team members
Your daily job looks like:
- Troubleshooting bugs
- Cross-browser testing
- Refactoring existing components to make them easier to work with.
- Adding tests or cleaning up old tests.
Benefits of the position:
Competitive pay + annual bonuses
401(k) + medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
Paid maternity leave
Full Remote Options