Clark Associates, Inc. is a rapidly growing, multi-divisional company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our Food Service Equipment division offers tailored solutions to our customers with design, project management, turnkey, and operator solutions. We are a company that seeks to redefine everything about our industry with each customer we meet. Our teams are mostly entrepreneurs with unique drives and perspectives on how to continue doing things better every day. We focus on working hard and being successful as a team while maintaining a good balance with our lives away from the office. We also offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K match and wellness program.
Who we’re looking for:
A full-time, self-motivated person to be our go-to support member for our fast-paced operator sales team. We want someone who can dig deep into customer information to seek out contact and project opportunities and work up quotes and cost-saving options for our customers. You would be working directly with our customers and project management team on technical sales projects. As a project developer you will have the opportunity to shape the processes and procedures of our team and be a key driver in increasing customer loyalty and sales volume.
Meet your team:
Our Operator team within Clark is a mix of sales executives, account managers, project managers, and account support. We work with owners and operators in all places you find food offered and are passionate about what we do. When we aren’t working you might find us sipping a craft beer, hiking a trail, hitting the gym, looking for fun fashion ideas, or spending time with our families.
Top Candidate Qualities:
- Have a growth mindset and quick adaptability to serve an ever-changing market
- Ability to organize and coordinate internal and external priorities
- Can work well independently or as part of a cohesive team
- Demonstrate excellent relationship building skills
- Computer proficient with bonus points for Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Canva, and Quip knowledge.
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of the food service industry is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus, but not required