WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for student candidates to join our growing company as Site Reliability Engineering Interns. This role focuses on reliability, scalability, and performance of our ecommerce operations and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Site Reliability Intern, you will:
- Learn how servers and services are provisioned and configured
- Automate tasks with scripting languages and configuration management tools
- Write software to improve our monitoring and metrics
- Get experience with continuous delivery techniques
We are looking for driven, motivated students who:
- Can write software in any programming language
- Have a basic understanding of networking
- Love playing with new technologies and want to understand how technology works in a thriving business environment
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready to make the most of your summer, we’d love to discuss the Site Reliability Intern position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.