Clark Associates is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join our growing company. This role focuses on web application development using a Microsoft stack and is a key part of growing the many facets of our business.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Responsible for hiring and growing the team
- Mentoring and managing performance of approximately 10 direct reports to facilitate career goals
- Organizing and managing timelines, which includes collaborating with BA, QA and development teams
- Actively contributing to code reviews, architecture decisions and process improvements
- Ensuring our fun and open culture is preserved
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- A software engineering background with a strong working knowledge of web development
- Proven experience leading a team
- Passion for software, quality and working with people
- Strong self-management skills to be effective with minimal supervision
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
The ideal candidate for this job should be independently motivated and ready to work hard to achieve results. As an industry leader, WebstaurantStore.com continues to have tremendous growth and continuously promotes talented, hardworking, and dedicated individuals. Be part of our talented team and send your resume today!
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match, profit sharing along an annual bonus.
This position can be based at either our Lititz, PA campus or remotely in several states. Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you’ll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify for remote work, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.