Who We Are
WebstaurantStore.com is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professionals throughout the United States, Canada, and beyond. Our large volume of restaurant equipment and supplies along with our buying power allows us to offer an unbeatable selection of products and industry low prices. In addition to these advantages, we also continue to stay true to our Lancaster County (PA) roots and provide good, honest customer service where our staff goes out of their way to make the shopping experience top priority. WebstaurantStore.com is a company of Clark Associates, originally established in 1971, which has recently been recognized by Central Penn Business Journal as the Fastest Growing Business in the central PA area.
Due to our rapid growth, we’ve been adding new locations across the United States and are seeking candidates to join our growing team. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including a 401K match program, choice of medical plans, paid maternity leave, and gym membership reimbursement just to name a few. We believe in working hard, but also like to have fun!
About the Position
We are looking for candidates to join our team as entry-level candidates who aspire to have the opportunity to eventually join the leadership team. As we continue to grow, we need people who are willing to learn the business from the ground up and then would be interested in applying for a leadership role. We believe this is critical to being prepared to problem solve situations and successfully lead a team in a growing company. Our hope would be to find a candidate who would then fill a leadership role within the first 1-2 years of employment.
Order Optimization is a diverse department that is composed of several individual teams, each focusing on a different area of our supply chain including sourcing within our extensive internal distribution network, drop shipping with vendors, or fraud prevention and payment reconciliation. We also work closely with our Logistics department which includes inbound and outbound transportation.
- Make and execute decisions regarding the best way to fulfill orders
- Collaborate with others in Order Optimization and Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Communicate with internal and external sources to ensure effective order fulfilment
- Manage and build relationships with vendors to ensure drop shipments are being processed timely and accurately
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Provide friendly & empathetic communication to customers while assisting in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
- Develop methods and reports to analyze business outcomes
- Achieve high performance standards while coaching, hiring, training, and developing employees on best practices of our business
- Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, improving efficiencies and streamlining the processing of an order
- Continually improve productivity targets and process improvements
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and constant process improvement
- Maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment which is always adapting to better serve our customers
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Drop Shipment Leadership Trainee position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.