Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2021
The Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program is an initiative of Clean Cities, a government-industry partnership sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Vehicle Technologies Program. Clean Cities strives to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector in nearly 100 communities across the country. Since the creation of the CCUWDP in 2010, Clean Cities has hosted more than 500 interns in more than 75 Coalitions.
The Clean Cities internship will give students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum. Students have participated in research, outreach activities, public education, K-12 outreach, fleet events, and a vast array of transportation-related environmental projects.
- Up to 50 internships available at competitively-selected U.S. Clean Cities Coalition locations working with dynamic Clean Cities coordinators and their stakeholders
- Positions are 15 or 20 hours per week (determined by the Coalition) for 14 weeks
- Internship dates: approximately September 16, 2021 through December 23, 2021. Exact start/end dates determined by individual coalitions
- Stipends range from $2,520 – $4,200 depending on academic classification and number of hours assigned by the coalition.
- Many past internships have led to permanent positions!
· Applications are due September 2, 2021.
To submit your resume and complete the online application, please click here and. If selected, interns will be notified by September 15, 2020.
Questions? Email: CleanCitiesIntern@anl.gov
Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved