Clear Law Institute is a fast-growing company that provides:
• Customized online training on sexual harassment prevention, unconscious bias, cybersecurity awareness, and many other ethics and compliance topics for more than 1,500 employers, such as Petco, SiriusXM, and the NBA.
• Training on how to investigate employee misconduct for Fortune 500 companies, such as Google, FedEx, and HP.
Clear Law Institute has an immediate need for a Business Development Representative to improve and expand our sales efforts for all aspects of the business, while measuring ROI. This role will execute a lead generation strategy that will lay the foundation to the overall sales organization and a pivotal asset to the prospecting efforts.
We are open to applicants looking to begin their sales career with a thriving organization. we invite you to apply.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize LinkedIN, SalesForce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization