Part time position requires minimum of 20hrs per week.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will join a team responsible for the development of CLEER Security solution. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks in a start-up environment.
- Test and validate our platform through execution of manual tests and analysis of automated test results
- Define tests and run tests against specific user stories while documenting those
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to identify testing requirements for new features, and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Own the creation of detailed and thoughtful test plans and test cases
- Collaborate in the release process by providing thoughtful test results with high confidence
- 2+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer
- Experience with none functional testing
- Experience with C#, Python, JS, SQL, HTML/CSS, Jenkins, Postman, and ideally AWS
- Experience using JIRA for issue management
- Detail-oriented and self-driven; be a doer
- Good communication skills and fast learner
- Proficiency in writing and maintaining test plans and test cases
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Able to work remotely
- Cybersecurity background or high interest in the field
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, python Cucumber/behave, Selenium, Requests
- In-depth and hands-on knowledge of CI/CD concepts, including Git, Jenkins, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding of cloud technologies, Docker + Kubernetes is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of working with AWS tools, i.e.: Lambda, CloudWatch, Lambda, SQS, etc.
- Experience with logging / monitoring services