Job Title: Campus Development Representative
Job Category: Sales
About Club Colors
Since 1995, Club Colors has delivered premium branding solutions to our clients in innovative, impactful, and creative ways that extend the overall reach of a brand. Known industry leaders, our ability to consistently provide brands the highest value and a team relentlessly dedicated to service set us apart. Our suite of services coupled with a return-on-investment mindset delivers the Right Solution at the Right Place at the Right Time to the Corporate and Collegiate marketplace.
Club Colors is looking for an adaptable, gritty, and driven closer to join our rapidly growing team. Our exclusive partnerships with collegiate brands have extended our footprint where currently, only 35% of that protected territory is being serviced leaving plenty of warm water for you to dive right into. With new brands & logos being added to our global footprint every day, there has never been a better time to join our team!
You will be supported by our hands-on training process, immediate deal-closing support, many untouched territories in addition to warm leads, and an audience that is currently utilizing branding services. We are looking for someone that loves to close the deal and move on to the next to help us grow an exclusive, protected territory. Our target clients need and want what we offer! They simply need to be called upon by you to discuss their branding needs.
Day in the life of a CDR:
- Call on new and existing colleges within your territory to build relationships and identify opportunities.
- Utilize our CRM system to manage your contacts within your territory, log your prospecting activities, enter your quoting opportunities, and track your success.
- Produce custom product quotes for clients based on their upcoming needs and events.
- Utilize your network to promote our solutions to existing clients and new clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create lasting impressions for a brands target audience.
- Perform administrative/miscellaneous office duties as necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Hands on training and support
- Unapparelled Culture
- Monthly team events, incentives, and the opportunity to attend Presidents Club
- A generous PTO plan coupled with a guaranteed holiday schedule.
- 401(k) & Roth with employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and ancillary benefits through BCBSIL
- Modern Office environment
- Swag (obviously)
Club Colors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.