Clutch Prep is looking for someone who is passionate about Chemistry and helping students to join our Academic Content Team. As a Video Tutor for General Chemistry, you will create Video content that will directly help thousands of students each year.
- Primary: Record Clutch Prep-grade solutions to Chemistry problems (Example one, two). Note: Your videos won’t necessarily need to show you – this will be up to you.
- Also: Assist in Academic Projects to increase the quantity/quality of our content.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work from anywhere, with highly flexible hours. Choose between Part-Time or Full-Time.
- Full-Time: Starting at $33,000-40,000/year. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Part-Time: $15-20/hour. Each week choose to work between 10 to 30 hours/week.
- Boost your skills & resume working on a stellar Academic Team in a fast-growing startup.
- Completed General Chemistry 1 and 2 with a minimum grade of A-.
- Excels at solving science questions quickly & accurately, and at explaining to others.
- Has experience helping others in problem-solving classes (private tutor, Teacher/Lab Assistant, Peer.
- Led Team Leader or similar, helping friends for free, etc).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about science, education, and helping others.
- Has completed, or is near completing, a STEM degree.
- Has significant tutoring experience (private tutor, hired by school, free help, etc).
- Is a motivated, organized, efficient, and dependable team player and learner.
About Clutch Prep:
- We are a talented, ambitious, and fun team of entrepreneurs & educators.
- We believe that (1) learning doesn’t have to be as hard as it still is, and that (2) because we are able to help, it is our mission to do so.
- We have the most helpful video lessons in the world for STEM courses, have helped 400,000+ students, and are only getting started!