CohnReznick Capital Markets Securities, LLC (“CohnReznick Capital”) is an investment bank that delivers the full suite of investment banking advisory services, including M&A, project finance, capital raising and special situations. Since 2008, we have executed more than 140 project and corporate transactions for renewable energy assets, valued at over $19.5 billion in aggregate.
We are wholly committed to the clean energy transition, and deliver exceptional services for financial institutions, infrastructure funds, strategic participants (IPPs and utilities), and leading global clean energy developers. Together, CohnReznick and CohnReznick Capital make up the largest renewable energy financial advisory team in North America.
CohnReznick Capital conducts renewable energy project finance transactions with a focus on tax equity, M&A, strategic partnerships and equity and debt raises. Our typical engagements include debt, equity and tax equity capital raising, advisory work and project acquisition. We are looking for someone who shows a genuine interest to learn from our highly experienced team.
As a Summer Analyst, you will get first-hand experience working on live deals. You will perform the typical duties of an Analyst with guidance and training from your deal team. Be prepared to hit the ground running as the work load can be demanding. Your experience at CohnReznick Capital will prepare you for a successful future career in renewable energy finance.
• Conduct industry and project level research
• Contribute to the due diligence process
• Assist team with financial modeling and analysis
• Interact with clients’ teams on a regular basis
• Take full ownership of one internal project and present findings and proposal to leadership at culmination of internship
• Create and edit slides for business development pitch decks. Craft the message to our prospective clients
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree candidate in an analytical field
• Relevant coursework in Economics, Finance, Accounting and Energy, engineering coursework preferred also
• Demonstrated interest in renewable energy and finance
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Financial modeling knowledge required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Internship is located in New York and San Francisco; please indicate which location you are applying for in your application