What will your next career challenge offer? At CohnReznick, our people are talented, intellectually curious and driven to make a difference for our clients, community, and our firm. We are an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity, and a strong desire to develop ourselves and others. We approach our client’s challenges in a way that looks to position client success through information and data.
As one of the top professional services firms in the country, we understand our people are our most valuable assets. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire, and as a CohnReznick employee, you will be equipped with top training and development opportunities and presented with new challenges to help you stretch and grow as a professional. Through formalized learning and on-the-job coaching and mentorship, CohnReznick is committed to your development. Let’s build something great together.
CohnReznick’s Digital and Analytics Team works across all CohnReznick Advisory industries and service lines to empower our clients with forward-looking solutions that are resilient to change by leveraging innovative thinking to address their business questions and challenges. The Digital and Analytics team creates innovative analytics, data, and applied AI solutions for our clients, seeking to leverage data as a strategic asset and turn insights into actions. As part of this team, you will be exposed to various industry leaders and have the opportunity to deliver on a variety of Advisory services.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Build and develop analytical platforms and work directly with clients to deliver data-backed solutions directly to the business
As a Summer Intern within our Digital and Analytics Team, you will get hands-on experience working on current engagements in a client-facing role. We will look for our intern to actively participate in creating outputs, and confidently engage with our team to communicate new ideas on how to improve the way we work. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic to learn, has strong communication skills, is analytical, and is a self-starter. We are looking for team members who have a professional attitude, a high-degree of flexibility, a client-service orientation, and a genuine desire to see others succeed.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support CohnReznick advisory project teams in servicing clients. This may include conducting assessments, evaluating processes, and developing solutions to our client’s strategic, data, and technology needs
- Assist team, stakeholders and clients to understand business needs, interpret requirements and conduct analysis on engagements
- Build knowledge of the wide range of services CohnReznick Advisory provides
- Assist with day-to-day client service and practice development activities
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expected graduation in December 2022 or June 2023
- GPA > 3.0 required; GPA > 3.5 preferred
- Previous business or consulting internship experience preferred
- Familiarity with the agile methodologies & software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience developing web applications with SOA, RESTful APIs, and/or MVC architectures
- Programming experience, ideally in Python, or another high-level programming/ scripting language
- Experience with R, database design, and SQL
- Cloud development experience (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Hands-on experience in SQL or NoSQL database environments
- Hands-on experience with leading business intelligence and visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to analyze a problem from different angles/approaches
- Participation in extracurricular activities (student organizations, volunteer organizations, project teams, sports teams, etc.); leadership positions preferable
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience working in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ambitious learner with a passion for expanding their knowledge
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.