CollaboraIT, Inc., an IT staffing company based in Falls Church, VA, is looking for talented candidates to join our Entry level Java Developer training and placement program starting on April 19th, 2021.
Start Date: 04/19/2021 (Monday)
Class Timings: Monday-Friday @ 2:00PM-7:00PM
Duration: 8 weeks
Location: 119 Rowell CT, Suite B, Falls Church, VA 22046
This training is a part of our Career Enhancement Program (CEP) which is designed to provide support services to Information Technology students and those who are switching their careers to the IT industry. Our Career Enhancement Program will prepare our students with the necessary IT skills to get ahead in today’s world of Technology. The program reflects the commitment of CollaboraIT to create a diverse workforce that will better meet the challenges of changing demographics and global perspectives in IT.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Very good knowledge of core java and advance frameworks
- SASS, React JS, Node JS, Mongo DB, GitHub
- Work with the client and team members to understand the business goals and objective of the project
- Strong analytics, critical thinking and logical and problem solving skills
- Thinks outside the box and participate to improve existing system
- Should be well aware with SDLC and methodologies
About CollaboraIT, Inc.:
With a strong team of 100+ consultants with over 12+ years of experience, we have proven ourselves repeatedly at several Fortune 100 as well as Fortune 500 companies, when it comes to process understanding, collaborative attitude, flawless delivery and end-to-end accountability. CollaboraIT offers a wide-range and best-in-class suite of value-based business solutions comprising of IT services, HR solutions, On-site & Off-site Outsourcing and Consulting services that are built on its robust process domain and people management expertise.
Why to join CollaboraIT, Inc.:
- GUARANTEED INTERVIEWS WITH CLIENTS
- TRAINING TO UPDATE SKILLS
- Scope to make annual salary between $ 50,000 – $140,000
- H1B/GC sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonus
- Travel allowance
- Insurance- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Jobs across the country